Sunday, August 07, 2005

March of the Penguins

I just got home from seeing March of the Penguins. It was absolutely breathtaking! There is something so humbling about seeing nature that up close and personal. The emperor penguins are so beautiful and their story truly amazing. I was a little apprehensive when I saw that there was literally a theater *full* of parents with children under the age of 3...I guess I was surprised to see them bringing ones that young to a "documentary"...but I think the kids must have been as mesmerized as I was (or it was nap time for all ;) because the only "peep" I heard was from the baby chicks on the screen. Which, by the way, were the CUTEST THINGS EVER! It made me rush right home after to snuggle my kitties (I know, they're not penguins, but it was the closest thing to 'fuzzy and adorable' that I could get my hands on). I highly recommend! (both the movie and the kitty-snuggling) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home