"my new philosophy is that a crappy tape deck somewhere plays a greatest hits collectionof strange and tender moments, lost, stranded, and forgotten"
posted by my imperfect offering at 2:24 PM
Welcome to the club. (Toes, ankles, and the rest of you.)
those are beautiful colors, very soft and gentle, love it and welcome.
I think you need to be a very dedicated blogger to be doing SPT. Pretty sure I don't have the discipline for it - not surprising considering I really, really dislike being bound to things.Look forward to seeing more of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Welcome to the club. (Toes, ankles, and the rest of you.)
those are beautiful colors, very soft and gentle, love it and welcome.
I think you need to be a very dedicated blogger to be doing SPT. Pretty sure I don't have the discipline for it - not surprising considering I really, really dislike being bound to things.
Look forward to seeing more of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home