Tuesday, August 16, 2005

eerie short film du jour

I've shared this with a couple of folks before, but I enjoyed this short film so much that I thought I'd add a link here for those who haven't seen it yet. The film is Roadside Attractions by CJ Roy and Arkham Films. Looks like he's got a few others on his site as well, though I haven't had a chance to watch them all yet. (iBitch 2.0 is pretty amusing -- love the closing credits!) Cool stuff. Enjoy!

(It's been a busy week filled with nothing really blog-worthy to report, but hopefully I'll have something new to post soon...)

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Hey.. I have one of tho... I mean.. I wonder wher you go to get one of those VR machines. ;-) Yes, the closing credits make the movie.

17 August, 2005 10:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home