Friday, September 30, 2005

zen moment

Ever have one of those moments where time seems to stand still, and for just an instant, all feels right in the world? I had one yesterday, driving home from cheerleading practice with a carload of happy 10 & 11 year-old girls, all of them singing The Killers' Mr. Brightside at the top of their lungs ("...it started out with a kiss...how did it end up like this...it was only a kiss...it was only a kiss..."). You should have seen the smile on my face. I'm grateful that I didn't miss that moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

And if I admit to having a moment with a carload of 10 & 11 year girls I get arrested!

30 September, 2005 14:24  
Blogger ian006 said...

i feel your pain, john. Well, not really, but we men DO have to stick together...

30 September, 2005 14:32  
Blogger John said...

Sure.. .she posts pictures of that chick Johnny, but where are the "Bring it On" cheerleaders? (Your sister excluded, of course)

30 September, 2005 14:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home