Thursday, September 22, 2005

ink not mink























Oh man. I just got finished watching the Martha Stewart video for PETA. My heart feels broken. This is one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen. I want to get involved in some way (not just the fur thing, but PETA in general).

(I would have posted Martha's picture, but Tommy Lee is so much nicer to look at. Raaaaawr.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lunafish said...

Tommy is *interesting* to look at but I must be getting old as he does not intrigue me like he once did. I would say that if someone is a female and over sixty, she likely looks better in mink than ink but there are good faux furs these days so we no longer have to hunt buffalo to stay warm in the winter.
Could not see the video, can't take that much realism. You post reminds me that Alan Alda has a new book out called, "Never Have Your Dog Stuffed: And Other Things I've Learned"

22 September, 2005 12:18  
Blogger my imperfect offering said...

Well, the tattoos don't do anything for me, but he still looks to be in pretty good shape, all things considered. ;)

22 September, 2005 12:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home