sleeping beauties
During a sleepover this weekend, the girls gathered up every spare pillow they could find in the house. I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplish with the pillows, but I thought it was cute when I got up the next morning and found them basically snuggled up together on one pillow. (Makes your neck hurt just looking at it, huh?) Perhaps it was a barricade to protect them from the monsters under the bed?

(They have no idea that I took their picture, and even worse, that I've posted it for the whole world to see. They will be horrified if they find out.) ;)

(They have no idea that I took their picture, and even worse, that I've posted it for the whole world to see. They will be horrified if they find out.) ;)


2 Comments:
AWWWW.... I remember those days. They were so much fun. but it does look like her neck is going to hurt! geez.
They are so angelic when they sleep! And then they wake up!
Post a Comment
<< Home