Yup, it's at my house. It's my new favorite Halloween toy. My cats were totally taken with it too. I tried getting them in the video, but they weren't willing to get *that* close. heheh I've already gotten my $17.99 worth of entertainment out of him (picture me and the cat, cruising down the freeway on the way to my guitar lesson...both of us yowling "I always feel like somebody's watching meeeeeeeee", so everything from here on out is gravy! :)
It kinda reminds me of the old Teddy Ruxpin dolls. I had one and it would go off and start talking and glowing in the middle of the night... scariest thing EVER.
I couldn't see the video, so i thought you were just quoting that old Three 6 Mafia song...then i saw the damn thing on the dining room table. Scary as hell if you ask me...
5 Comments:
OMG, was that filmed in your house? HAAAA My cat is sitting on my desk and was watching with me and was completely taken.
I love that old song.
That's just plain disturbing. I just hope no animals were harmed in the making of that video.
Yup, it's at my house. It's my new favorite Halloween toy. My cats were totally taken with it too. I tried getting them in the video, but they weren't willing to get *that* close. heheh I've already gotten my $17.99 worth of entertainment out of him (picture me and the cat, cruising down the freeway on the way to my guitar lesson...both of us yowling "I always feel like somebody's watching meeeeeeeee", so everything from here on out is gravy! :)
It kinda reminds me of the old Teddy Ruxpin dolls. I had one and it would go off and start talking and glowing in the middle of the night... scariest thing EVER.
I couldn't see the video, so i thought you were just quoting that old Three 6 Mafia song...then i saw the damn thing on the dining room table. Scary as hell if you ask me...
Post a Comment
<< Home