"my new philosophy is that a crappy tape deck somewhere plays a greatest hits collection of strange and tender moments, lost, stranded, and forgotten"
Saturday, October 01, 2005
who puts the Slash in "Slasher"?
One, two, Freddy's coming for you Three, four, better lock your door Five, six, grab a crucifix Seven, eight, better stay up late Nine, ten, never sleep again!
Speaking of Slashers, I started my Halloween season by going to see Hellbent this afternoon. Thanks for the Freddie moment, takes me back to the days when we would sneak out for an afternoon horror movie, hehe.
heheh Yeah, me too. I was kicking myself all weekend for not booking the site where I found it, otherwise there would have been a nice link to go with it.
4 Comments:
Speaking of Slashers, I started my Halloween season by going to see Hellbent this afternoon.
Thanks for the Freddie moment, takes me back to the days when we would sneak out for an afternoon horror movie, hehe.
Oh, I don't think that one has opened here yet. How was it?
that animated gif stole my brain. can't look away.
heheh Yeah, me too. I was kicking myself all weekend for not booking the site where I found it, otherwise there would have been a nice link to go with it.
Post a Comment
<< Home