I finally got over my cold - only to follow it up with a stomach flu I picked up from Jason. So I am home today, since I am not sure I could actually make the 200Km drive to work without needing to make use of roadside facilities (the journey is pretty much highway and trees - with the odd pocket of rural civilization).
That sucks. I may be over to do the 'dinner' thing later. (Not that there's anything TO make there, but if you're lucky I'll bring food some food over from my apartment) :)
Oh yes, and, apparently I've been recruited to make Creme Brulee' by Thursday??
Yes, that is intended to be a question. What do you know about this homework?
4 Comments:
Rest and get better.
I finally got over my cold - only to follow it up with a stomach flu I picked up from Jason. So I am home today, since I am not sure I could actually make the 200Km drive to work without needing to make use of roadside facilities (the journey is pretty much highway and trees - with the odd pocket of rural civilization).
Aw, I hope you feel better soon! I hate that, too.
That sucks. I may be over to do the 'dinner' thing later. (Not that there's anything TO make there, but if you're lucky I'll bring food some food over from my apartment) :)
Oh yes, and, apparently I've been recruited to make Creme Brulee' by Thursday??
Yes, that is intended to be a question. What do you know about this homework?
Sad to hear you are under the weather. I spoke to three people in business today that were all sick (cold plus)
Snuggle up with some good Tivo and get lots of rest.
Post a Comment
<< Home