Nip/Tuck
I just got home from work a little while ago and finally got to watch this week's episode of Nip/Tuck. OMG, this show has become my new favorite guilty pleasure! I'm kicking myself hard for not watching during the first two seasons (though I do have season 2 on dvd, if I could only find time to catch up). Christian and Sean...raaaawwrrr.


3 Comments:
You know, if you were considering purchasing seasons 1 and 2, I would stand behind you in full. ::cough:: and burn a copy ::cough:: :)
You liked this week's episode?!? I thought it was crap. I loved season 1, was my guilty pleasure at the time. Season 2 went waaaay over the top. Season 3 just hasn't done it for me yet.
You definitely need to get caught up. Go rent the first season and spend a long weekend soaking in it. I'm guessing you'll feel dirty afterwards, but it'll be worth it.
No, actually, this week's episode was my least favorite so far (especially the dream-sequence thing, and the neat-and-tidy all too quick wrap-up in the end). I did enjoy the parting shot of Kit though, which is what I was revelling in when I posted. (I like Rhona Mitra...she has been a regular on another show that I enjoy, Boston Legal.) I'm still loving the show though, and trying to piece together the backgrounds of the various characters myself, since I don't have all the history of the first 2 seasons. It's a shame if this season is as comparatively bad as you say. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home