get your porn ready
This coming (huh huh) Sunday is National Porn Sunday. That rocks!
(I know, I know...it isn't a national celebration of porn, but I couldn't resist.) ;-)
(I know, I know...it isn't a national celebration of porn, but I couldn't resist.) ;-)


6 Comments:
Wayne: Schwing!
Garth: Schwing!
Wayne: Tent pole! She's a babe!
Garth: She's magically babelicious
I keep waiting for this to be revealed as a prank, holding out hope that the founder of xxxchurch.com is really a writer for the Onion. Unfortunately, it's probably real, and that's the sort of world we live in now.
So while i go search for that GirlsGoneWild DVD to celebrate the day with, you should go read the three best Jesus/Sex satire sites i've found over the years.
http://del.icio.us/joehobson/sexInChrist
BWAHAHAHA!! Those are hilarious!
(And d*mn, I should have started celebrating on Friday while I had the house all to myself.) ;)
did you REALLY just say "i really should have started celebrating on friday"? ... :(
Just remember kiddies, even porn seen in jest might make for embarrassing moments when you send your laptop in for service.
Bow chi chi bow-bow. (gotta learn how to spell in guitareze)
Post a Comment
<< Home