better late than never
So I didn't end up going to see a movie on Friday after all. Instead, I took my son out for a nice sushi lunch. (Er, he ate sushi...I still prefer my food cooked, thankyouverymuch.) It was great spending a little time together and made the day turn out to be not wasted at all.On Saturday, the girls and I went to see Wallace & Gromit The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. (This picture is from one of my favorite scenes.) The movie was adorable, but then there's just something about Wallace & Gromit that makes me feel all nostalgic and happy. I guess it reminds me of a different time, which is funny now that I think about it, because the particular time period when we were watching a lot of Wallace & Gromit wasn't all that particularly happy. Oh, I love how the mind works. :)


3 Comments:
My god that sushi was good... anytime you get the craving, just let me know. ::drools on keyboard::
Time for walkies! - W
I can't even watch someone eat sushi. Glad you had a nice time together. I wonder if I can lure my kid into a visit with food - I can do calamari and she knows where they make the best.
I want to see that movie, too. So much to view, so little time. I did break out my old video (a present from a sister) "The Wrong Trousers" as my own movie prequel.
Post a Comment
<< Home