Tuesday, February 28, 2006

memememememe

Yippee...I've been tagged by Ms. Q! (woot!!)

Four jobs I’ve had:
cashier
word processor
drafter
engineer

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Hedwig & The Angry Inch
Secretary
Napoleon Dynamite
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Four places I’ve lived:
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
Mt. Vernon, Washington
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Nashville, Tennessee

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
France, Germany, Austria, Italy (all in one trip)
The Bahamas
Jamaica (ya mon!)
Captiva, Florida

Four web-sites I visit daily:
Cute Overload (this site makes me VERY happy!)
Defamer

Yahoo! Finance (Zzzzzzz....)
plus a handful of my favorite blogs (you know who you are!)


Four of my favorite foods:
thai food
berries (all kinds)
ham & pineapple pizza
crème brulee

Four places I’d rather be:
The Bahamas
Captiva, Florida
Costa Rica
New Zealand

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
There are too many, I cannot choose, so please consider yourself tagged if you would like to play. :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Had to dig into the archives for this one (fortunately, I remembered I had already done it or I risked coming up with different answers :-)

28 February, 2006 13:00  
Blogger Anita said...

Once again, we've got a few things in common. It's kind of scary. In a good way!

28 February, 2006 13:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home