I agree. There has got to be a better way. I think I mentioned that I stealth disco topless when the attendant is out of the room. Hope there are no hidden cameras.
But if the "manogram" came to be, it'd probably vibrate. Or maybe "ooo" and "ahhh". And afterwards, a smokey female voice would tell the examinee that he was the best...evvvvver.
And I'm pretty sure there would be a "happy ending".
Yup...if only I had a little investment capital. :)
Anyhoo, I hope the examination was a "smashing" success. ;-) And I hope you got copies of the images for SPT .
4 Comments:
oh, good.
I agree. There has got to be a better way. I think I mentioned that I stealth disco topless when the attendant is out of the room. Hope there are no hidden cameras.
guys get uncomfortable just having to turn their heads and cough. As usual, it could be much worse, and we don't know how good we have it.
But if the "manogram" came to be, it'd probably vibrate. Or maybe "ooo" and "ahhh". And afterwards, a smokey female voice would tell the examinee that he was the best...evvvvver.
And I'm pretty sure there would be a "happy ending".
Yup...if only I had a little investment capital. :)
Anyhoo, I hope the examination was a "smashing" success. ;-) And I hope you got copies of the images for SPT .
Post a Comment
<< Home