Tuesday, April 18, 2006

no more braces

Macy got her braces off yesterday. Yippee!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Is she a brunette version of you or of hubby?

Sofia has a theory that boys look like their mothers and girls like their fathers (not withstanding our kids look more like me than Sofia - aside from the dark hair, dark eyes, lovely tanned skin, and JJ has narrower eyes).

Amazing how we post pictures of the kids without qualm, but are more hesitant to post our own.

Of course, youth always looks much better than middle age (ha ha, a term Sofia hates, she insists she is not going to be middle aged for at least another 10-20 years).

Besides, as parents, we love our kids to death.

19 April, 2006 12:54  
Blogger my imperfect offering said...

heheh Actually, Macy's hair is naturally an ash-blonde, but she has taken to "experimenting" with different colors the past year or so. She made a not-so-good choice recently and picked a shade of red that turned out almost "magenta", so the latest brunette color is my attempt at repairing the damage. It looks nice on her, though I wish she would allow it to go back to its natural color.

I'd say my girls both look mostly like me, with some of my husband's Cherokee indian features thrown in, if you know what you're looking for.

I'm inspired now to post one of the birthday photos of myself, so perhaps I will. :)

19 April, 2006 13:21  
Blogger Lunafish said...

Wow, georgeous! She is a beautiful girl both inside and out. Be sure and tell her how much CC and I are enjoying her POC copied birthday music selection.

19 April, 2006 16:56  
Blogger Lunafish said...

uups, i meant gorgeous, not geor...typo

19 April, 2006 16:58  
Blogger Richard said...

Now I see a definite resemblance to you.

Hmmm … what is wrong with magenta? I think Macy could easily pull it off.

20 April, 2006 12:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home