Wednesday, March 08, 2006

who let the dogs out?

Some unnamed person left the gate wide open last night, resulting in Lindsey and I having to chase our dogs throughout the neighborhood for 15 minutes this morning. Boy are they in the doghouse with me...

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I didn't know you had more than one dog (?). When did you get another one.

And doesn't Zero belong to "he who shall not be named" anyway?

As long as the cats are safe...

Now *I'm* putting my nose where it doesn't belong. As we say round here, [red-neck voice on], "guess I don't have a dog in that fight". Er... chase.

08 March, 2006 11:41  
Blogger pinkpanther said...

ha ha ha, I wonder who in the world you could be talking about? Silly Dwight.

08 March, 2006 12:14  
Blogger ian006 said...

I call 'bullshit'.

(beau is fast...you had to be running for way longer than 15 minutes to catch him)

08 March, 2006 15:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home