Tuesday, March 07, 2006

SPT #2



1 guitar

2 cats

3 bottles of water*



*and 1 cosmo, because its been a rough day ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger pinkpanther said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean about a bumpy day... Love the SPT!

07 March, 2006 22:42  
Blogger John said...

And a g-string. Rowrrr...

Sorry...guitar humor. [attempted]

Nice picture. It goes into the arsenal... I mean collection.

[I should not post comments before 7:30]

08 March, 2006 07:04  
Blogger Richard said...

Love the demon cats.

08 March, 2006 08:15  
Blogger my imperfect offering said...

Ah yes, the glowing demon eyes. I do have a new camera (that I have been sadly too busy to start using yet) which will hopefully get rid of the red-eye problem (my sole purpose of buying it). :)

08 March, 2006 09:39  
Blogger Anita said...

So cute!! And yay for Cosmos!

08 March, 2006 12:58  
Blogger joe said...

great picture. Even if your blog audience doesn't get to see your face in this one, i'm sure it's how you picture yourself sometimes - the place you wish to be, when you're stuck in a cubicle somewhere.

10 March, 2006 12:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home