Thursday, July 27, 2006


Most people don't realize what a closet country music lover I really am.

Brad Paisley's The World (see the video) makes me feel happy and wistful, all at the same time, and reminds me that there's a little girl from Texas still alive and kickin' in me.

3 Comments:

Blogger pinkpanther said...

Hey girl....I LOVE my country too.

27 July, 2006 12:21  
Blogger Lunafish said...

I've often felt not at home with country music which makes me almost an outcast living in Texas. I think it is more about not liking the billy bob "hey, pretty lady" type guys that make me think of (ahem) someone's second husband. Every now and then I will listen to a song and like it. I have seen Big and Rich on TV a couple of times and really liked their sound.

28 July, 2006 16:47  
Blogger Anita said...

I am a bigtime closet country fan. My new car has a feature that will let me find radio stations based on format. Now I can 'accidentally' program in a country station or two and I can blame it on the car! heeee.

04 August, 2006 19:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home