BOO!

I went to see Monster House (in Digital 3D) today. What a terrific movie! The 3D was excellent and well worth the extra drive if your local theatre isn't showing the 3D version. There are lots of great actors doing the voices in this one. My favorite, of course, is Steve Buscemi (who I've always had a thing for ;) who does the voice of Mr. Nebbercracker, a cranky old man with bulging eyes, rotten teeth and a horrible combover! The story is fun and clever and the 3D just made it all that much more enjoyable. In fact, I wish the theatre here that is showing the 3D version were closer, as I'm sure I'd definitely have to see it again.
As an interesting aside, all of the previews were also in 3D. There is a 3D version of Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas to be released, presumably this holiday season. Even though I've seen that movie probably a hundred times, I'm sure I'll have to check it out in 3D.


3 Comments:
I'm checking this out now to see if it is on at our IMAX. I didn't know they did it in 3D, cool.
OOOh! I really want to see this!
I have a thing for Steve Buscemi, too!
"That must be the uvula."
"Ooooh...it's a girl house."
bwahahahahah
Post a Comment
<< Home