Thursday, June 29, 2006
About Me

- Name: my imperfect offering
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Recent Posts
- rock on
- Click
- helicopter parenting
- Evolution of DanceFor those who haven't seen this ...
- Masai feet
- "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take m...
- smoooth as the day you were born
- goodbye Nim, we hardly knew you
- you're FIRED!
- giving in to temptation
Miscellany
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called favoritethings. Make your own badge here.



3 Comments:
But did you have to get the dryer too?
I only replace the broken appliances.
But there is no question the look like real mean machines.
WOW.....I LOVE THEM. They are so pretty. I think those are the ones that my mom has been wanting. I have tried to convince my dad to get them for her so I can have their old stuff for free. Gotta love your children.
They look like they could take your clothes to the moon, very modern. Could this make doing laundry fun? I bet the energy effiency savings will almost pay for the pair over time.
Post a Comment
<< Home