smoooth as the day you were born
I have yet to figure out how Amazon.com derives some of its "suggestions" for me, but I just had to watch the video for this one. ;)"Bodygroom for Men: Shave Everywhere
Grooming from the neck up only is so 2005. Watch the clever (and slightly shocking) video and join the man-scaping trend with the brand-new Philips Norelco BG2020 Men's Bodygroom. It's available now in the Amazon.com Health & Personal Care Store."
Man-scaping. I love that! tee hee :)


4 Comments:
I could not get the video to cue up but the comments are hilarious as well. I am one that prefers a smooth less hairy guy but there are (a-hem) body parts that having hair looks far better than not.
Like lunafish, I did not get any video.
Definitely not a product for me, as I am a grooming minimalist (I only shave because Sofia hates beards)
I got the video (probably requires Flash 8 plugin) and it was hilarious. While i agree with Richard in the minimalist persuasion, whatever she wants, she gets... usually.
Say...I like that!! ("whatever she wants, she gets...")
You have learned well, grasshopper! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home