Monday, July 10, 2006
About Me

- Name: my imperfect offering
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Recent Posts
- Happy Birthday, PP!
- gaze upon their beauty
- rock on
- Click
- helicopter parenting
- Evolution of DanceFor those who haven't seen this ...
- Masai feet
- "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take m...
- smoooth as the day you were born
- goodbye Nim, we hardly knew you
Miscellany
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called favoritethings. Make your own badge here.




5 Comments:
I can't believe she agreed to the foot picture! Damn sexy toes, though ;-)
j/k
bygones
Wow, she looks so grown up.
Sorry to hear about her foot :(
I'll remember to stay off the roads in Georgia.
Hmmm, didn't she twist her ankle a little while ago at a church activity a while back? Or am I blending bloggers?
You are correct, Richard. Funny, now that I think of it, she has injured that ankle a few times!
In that case, it is probably better that she gets off her feet then and onto some wheels.
Post a Comment
<< Home